Carvin Audio

zappaDPJ

Staff member
It's my understanding that Carvin Audio has closed its factory and is in the process of liquidating its assets.

I've been trying to import a couple of Carvin Legacy 3 amps for while without success and eventually settled for using a couple of Hotone Xtomp modelling pedals which provide a pretty good facsimile of the Legacy 3 amplifiers clean tone.

The amp which was developed in conjunction with Steve Vai provides a very distinctive clean tone that mirrors the kind of sound I've struggled to achieve for years. I have it now mainly thanks to the Hotone Xtomp and it really shines both in the studio and at live gigs.

The main reason I mention it is this: https://carvinaudio.com/products/vl300 a steal at $999.

This is how they sound:

If you fancy shipping a couple to the UK I'd be eternally grateful :love:

Tracy Perry

Staff member
Guitar Player
It's my understanding that Carvin Audio has closed its factory and is in the process of liquidating its assets.
Most of the good shit is already gone last time I was over there. :mad:

Looks like a lot of it has been replenished though, which would be unusual for a going out of business - unless they had some in the pipeline after I looked several months ago.... at least in the case of the V3M micro.

And sure, be glad to... just send a couple of kilos of gold bullion first and then I'm sure I can get you one or two. :ROFLMAO: