favicon

zappaDPJ

Staff member
I'm getting TAZ's favicon saved as the favicon for guitar exit. I've actually had to separate the two forums in my favorites list because I'm stupid and keeping landing on the wrong forum and at 58 years of age every second counts :eek:

zappaDPJ

Staff member
That's what recall having but more recently...

favicon.jpg

So... if I remember correctly favicons get nailed to the Internet with 6 inch nails, the only removal remedy being to smear myself in the sacrificial blood of a chicken while dancing naked under a moon. Or was the the cure for Justin Beiber? I can never remember. Anyway I'll try deleting, purging and deep cleaning and report back.

Steve

Staff member
Guitar Player
Bookmarks are insanely annoying sometimes, especially bookmark bar. I'm guessing you've deleted and re-added guitar exit bookmark?

zappaDPJ

Staff member
Bookmarks are insanely annoying sometimes, especially bookmark bar. I'm guessing you've deleted and re-added guitar exit bookmark?
I did and it actually worked... er... I've just looked up, it did work but the TAZ favicon has come back LOL! I've also just noticed it's attached itself to my Netflix bookmark. I'm having a genuine WTF moment here. I'm off to find a chicken...