Man Cave/Guitar Parlor

Tracy Perry

Staff member
Guitar Player
Well, I've officially gotten "permission" to turn one of the rooms into a man cave/guitar parlor.
Been looking at some neon wall signs for it for decoration and have pretty much settled on one of these two. I'm leaning towards the Hotel California but I also like the other.

HotelCalifornia.jpg5oclock.jpg

Honestly trying to sweet talk the wife into both.... but I'm also putting pennies away for another guitar.
The Hotel California one has an acrylic cover over it with the neon tubes behind, the 5 o'clock ones are like the old fashion neon with the tubes exposed and a framework behind.

EDIT:
I kind of like this 5 o'clock somewhere a little better than the other one - found it after posting.

5oclock2.jpg

Tracy Perry

Staff member
Guitar Player
I found this one from a different vendor. I like the "circle" effect but wanted a parrot in it due to being a parrot head!

5o'clock3.jpg

zappaDPJ

Staff member
For me it's the statement that counts and 'Hotel California' says it all... 'You can check out anytime but you can never leave'.

Tracy Perry

Staff member
Guitar Player
For me it's the statement that counts and 'Hotel California' says it all... 'You can check out anytime but you can never leave'.
That was the main reason I liked it... what I don't like about it is apparently it uses plexiglass for holding the neon tubes instead of the old standard metal framework. I can see it being a dust magnet deluxe and also the the tubes causing issues down the line with the plexiglass.