Yousician

Steve

Staff member
Guitar Player
Anyone tried Yousician out? I've been using it quite a bit and to me it does seem to help though I've been stuck on a certain lesson for a bit. So what I do is browse for other songs or riffs to do and also hit the scales lesson then go back to my progressive lesson to try and tackle that.

Here is a screenshot of the app on Windows.

Tracy Perry

Staff member
Guitar Player
I actually prefer old fashioned sheet music myself. Currently I'm teaching myself to play PTMD.

Steve

Staff member
Guitar Player
Here is one of the riffs I like to use for alt picking, quite the task but I've finally feel really comfortable doing it and to be honest it feels so natural now.
1527123141985.png

Steve

Staff member
Guitar Player
The latest update to Yousician has killed of all user generated content and made them private and not shareable. What a huge disappointment as there were many many great songs to learn but now only Yousician content is available. I’m wondering if this was somehow related to GDPR?

You can import songs from GuitarPro and some others still so if anyone is reading this and would like to share songs I would love to host a library of songs on this site! The app is nowhere near as fun although the workouts are still good..